We are looking for former or current Eye Level students to represent the brand and spread the word about Eye Level's education programs.
Ambassadors receive $500 upon selection and can earn another $500 by helping to create content for social media!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Share a video on Facebook or Instagram by March 25.
Tell us about your experiences at Eye Level and how Eye Level has helped you in life!
Include the hashtag #EyeLevelAmbassador and tag @eyeleveleducation and make sure the video is public so we can view it!
(No time limit. Suggested 30 seconds – 2 minutes.)
The 10 students with the most likes on their videos will get a $100 Gift Card!
- Current or former Eye Level students. All ages may apply. (Minors must only participate with parental consent.)
- U.S.A. and Canada Residents Only
Eye Level will select students from the shared videos to complete an Eye Level Ambassador application. By April 8, up to 3 students will be selected from the applications to become Eye Level ambassadors. The Ambassadors will each receive a $500 scholarship.
◉ Presentation skills, including being audible, well-spoken, and communicating information clearly.
◉ Content and quality of information; must stay on topic, be detailed and engaging.
◉ Must tag @eyeleveleducation and include the hashtag #EyeLevelAmbassador.
Ambassadors will be asked to create content for use on social media in the form of short videos and Instagram Reels during their 6-month term (April–Sep 2022). The topics include, but are not limited to, Eye Level programs, study tips, personal accomplishments, and preparing for college/jobs. Ambassadors who participate in creating the content will receive a $500 honorarium at the end of their term as ambassador.
Step 1: Between February 2022 and March 25, 2022, students and former students interested in becoming Eye Level ambassadors will post videos on social media (Facebook and Instagram). Participants will talk about their experiences at Eye Level or how Eye Level has helped them in life. Include the hashtag #EyeLevelAmbassador and tag @eyeleveleducation. Posts must be public so that Eye Level can view them. The 10 posts with the most likes will receive a $100 gift card from Eye Level. You will be notified on or about April 4, 2022 if you will receive the $100 gift card, and it will be delivered to you on or about April 8, 2022. Once contacted, you must respond with requested information (email address and full name) within 10 days or a new gift card winner will be selected.
If you are under 13 years of age, you will need parental consent before you make a video described above and post using your parent's or guardian's Facebook or Instagram account.
Step 2: Eye Level will select up to 3 candidate students based on step 1 participants who are best suited to be Eye Level ambassadors. Selection criteria will be based on the following:
◉ You must be a current or former Eye Level student in the USA or Canada.
◉ Presentation skills demonstrated in step 1, including being audible, well-spoken, and communicating information clearly.
◉ Content and quality of the information must stay on topic and be detailed and engaging.
◉ Tag and Hashtags - Must tag @eyeleveleducation and include the hashtag #EyeLevelAmbassador.
Please note that earning one of the top 10 likes in step 1 does not guarantee that you will be selected in Step 2.
Eye Level will ask selected candidates to complete an Eye Level Ambassador Application. The application will ask for more detailed information, such as the student’s name, where the student attends school, the details of the student’s enrollment in the Eye Level program, and why he or she would like to be an Eye Level ambassador. Once selected and contacted by Eye Level, submit the Ambassador Application within 10 days to be considered.
Eye Level will need the parent’s consent to complete the application if the student is under 18 years old. No information should be provided to Eye Level without first attaining parental consent.
The Eye Level Corporate Marketing Department will choose up to 3 students as Eye Level Ambassadors based on the criteria in Step 2. Chosen participants at this stage will receive $500 and will be notified on or about April 8, 2022 if they have been selected.
Step 3: Ambassadors will create content for use on social media in the form of short videos and Instagram Reels. The topics include, but are not limited to, Eye Level programs, study tips, personal accomplishments, and preparing for college/jobs. This content will be created and posted during their six-month period of serving as ambassadors, from April 2022 through September 2022. At the end of this term, an honorarium of $500 will be given to each ambassador who participated by providing at least a total of 4 content pieces during the 6-month period when requested.
Daekyo America is a franchisor of after school learning centers offering a proprietary math and English curriculum. There are more than 150 franchised Eye Level Centers mostly in the U.S. and some in Canada. Eye Level is a systematic individualized learning program helping students master every learning concept through 1-on-1 coaching with a small-step approach. Visit our website at https://www.myeyelevel.com/US/eye-level/introduction.do
1. For each step mentioned above, the parent or participant authorizes the use, without compensation, of participant’s name, likeness, participant’s video (explained in Step 1 above) or Eye Level produced video for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium which Eye Level deems appropriate. Such right includes a royalty free, non-exclusive right and license to reproduce, modify, display, transmit, adapt, publish, translate, sub-license, distribute, create derivative works from or otherwise use the participant’s name or likeness in connection with the steps outlined above to become an Eye Level ambassador, worldwide, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment or consideration, except where prohibited by law. Eye Level shall own the copyright to any photos or video taken for each step outlined above.
2. Parent or participant waives any right to examine or preapprove the content for which participant may be included and also waives any right to compensation for including participant's likeness for any marketing, promotional or public relations purpose.
3. Eye Level is under no obligation to include participant in its marketing, promotional or public relations activities.
4. Eye Level does not provide any personally identifying information, regardless of its source, to any third party for any purpose whatsoever unless disclosed during collection. As mentioned above, Eye Level will require parental consent for those under 13 in Step 1 and prior to the completion of the Eye Level Ambassador application for those students under the age of 18.
5. No transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under the control of Eye Level to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect your personal information, Eye Level cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Any such transmission is done at your own risk.
Disclaimer: Eye Level's Ambassador promotion is not sponsored, run by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.